Getting around Denver is already a challenge. With thousands of people converging on the city for DSW, traffic and parking will be a problem. You’ll want to avoid driving if at all possible. Don’t worry though, you’ve got plenty of alternative options.
- Ride Sharing with Lyft is a great alternative, but be careful, those fares can add up quickly. (New and existing Lyft users get 25% off a ride to any Denver Startup Week venue with code DENSTARTUP25OFF.)
- Public Transit can get you within less then a mile of almost every Denver Startup Week venue. RTD has a handy trip planner but we also recommend using Google Maps.
- Example RTD Plan for Basecamp to Enterprise Coworking
- Car Rentals with services like Car2Go are yet another option. Car2Go’s home area encapsulates every location, and you can rent a car for as little as $.32/minute, $15/hour, or $59/day.
- Bicycle is probably our favorite transportation option, especially using bikes through B-Cycle. With B-Cycle there are 88 stations and 700 bikes available in Denver. Find the station nearest to you with their B-Cycle Location Map. (B-Cycle is offering a special discount for attendees, purchase an unlimited 24 hour rental at DenverBcycle.com or on the B-Cycle app and use the code Start2017)
We’ve gone ahead and put together a list of the 6 most popular Denver Startup Week venues. Use either the bus, car, or bike icons to open up the coordinating map and happy travels!
If you’re planning on driving or using a rental through Car2Go, then don’t go it alone. Download the parking app by Denver’s very own Parkifi!