Food & Fun
We all know it! Denver is full of great restaurants, coffee shops, and bars. Here are our recommendations for mixing Denver’s dazzling culinary flavors into your week.
Denver’s many coffee shops are great for a quick jolt, getting some work done between sessions, or even getting those “Nice Meeting You” emails out. Here’s a list of the best spots in Denver that are close to all the DSW action.
- Crema Coffee House (near Enterprise Coworking)
- Little Owl (heart of LoDo)
- Pig Train (in Union Station)
- Capital One Café (16th and Wewatta)
- Backstage Coffee (closest to Basecamp)
Want to grab lunch with a friend or new acquaintance? Need a quick bite in-between keynotes? The following spots are perfect for a meal on the go.
- Intermission Cafe (Downtown, 18th and Larimer)
- Cheba Hut (on Champa, near Basecamp)
- Modern Market Eatery (a healthier option near Basecamp)
- Denver Central Market (Larimer and 27th, in RiNo)
- Biker Jim’s Gourmet Dogs (21st and Larimer, Downtown near Coors Field)
You’re having a great conversation with a potential angel investor when she says, “Let’s grab dinner, I wanna hear more.” Lucky for you, there are places with the right atmosphere for talking shop all around you!
- The Broker (17th Street Downtown)
- The Populist (on Larimer in RiNo)
- The Nickel (near UC Denver)
- Rioja (near UC Denver)
- Acorn (inside The Source in RiNo)
- Stoic & Genuine (Union Station)
Parties, Nightlife, and WTF?
- Cocktails and Cuttles (Cocktail event hosted by yours truly, Cuttlesoft!)
- Designer Track Nightcap Lounge (Monday through Wednesday at Pon Pon Bar)
- Denver Open Coffee Club (Great discussion with other tech/startup enthusiasts)
- Startup Week with an Edge – Axe Throwing Tourney (Startups and Axe Throwing? Hell yeah!)